Electronic Press Kit
Through trauma and tribulation we are thrown into wavering states of mind, leaving us limping on every existential plane. LIVLØS aims to momentarily help merge those loose ends into ropes from which we must hang the lows of life. It reaches out and anchors itself in recognisable affliction when captured by the lyrical and sonic dimensions.
LIVLØS is not only a band but an entity eager to act as lynchpin and haven, eschew the demands of its cultural climate and provide purity in its intent. To make waves and leave a legacy.
Through sincere commitment to remaining unchained, ravenous and unforgiving, LIVLØS strives to leave its congregation confused yet fulfilled by assailing the mind, body and spirit.
Let go and embrace the lifeless.
- Playing COPENHELL 2018 on the second largest stage, HADES, in front of 6.000 people
- Nominated for ‘Best Danish Hard Rock/Metal Album of the Year’ at the GAFFA Awards 2019
- Playing EUROSONIC NOORDERSLAG 2020
- Confirmed for the SPOT Festival 2020 Metal Showcase at Train, Aarhus
- Supporting Arch Enemy at VoxHall, Aarhus on June 5, 2019
- Headlining Copenhagen Metal Fest 2019 at Amager Bio, Copenhagen
- Playing COPENHELL METAL CRUISE 2019
- Main support for Hatesphere on 11 date DK tour in February/March 2019
- Full capacity show at Atlas, Aarhus during SPOT Festival 2018
- Other notable festival appearances: Royal Metal Fest, Aalborg Metal Festival, Viborg Metal Festival, UHØRT Festival
“The weekend’s true highlight comes in the form of a death metal show held by Aarhus group LIVLØS.”
“It was one of those concerts that really caught my attention. I’ll keep a close eye on them in the future.”
“They know how to have fun – by virtue of will as well as talent.”
“LIVLØS once again impress and deliver a show which many of the genre’s bigger names can only dream of.”
“Vocalist, Niklas Lykke, stood as force of nature: Unstoppable and relentless!”
“LIVLØS’ approach to ball-to-walls groove metal is a joy to behold.”
“Both guitarists and the bassist whip up a storm, constantly smiling and grimacing at the audience.”
Sold out concert at Pumpehuset, Copenhagen
on November 12th, 2021.
Single ‘AND THEN THERE WERE NONE’
released on August 17th, 2021.